Check out our pictures HERE!

Thursday, October 12, 2006

the greatest challenge

i started out strong. i was feeling great and didn't think that it would be any problem to finish. near the halfway point, i had to stop for a break. i thought a bit of water would help see me through to the end. i tried to remember why i was doing this and thought about the promise i had made to myself when i started. it still felt like too much. jodie and wendy started to cheer me on, sensing that i was near my limits. i dug down deep, very deep.....

......and finished the last bite of my HUGE oreo and hot fudge sunday at Dennies!

did i have you going? believe me, eating that thing hurt more than biking ever could!

~Christine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who are these three good looking ladies on this crazy adventure? Are they super heroes? in some ways yes... but they are just not so ordinary gals from an ordinary place.

Let's tune in next week to find out what kind of trouble Jam-Jam gets herself into, and if her friends Sexiclimber and Firejumper can get her out!!

Fridays at 6:00 on the W.B.