Check out our pictures HERE!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Your official invitation: The Slideshow!

Thursday, November 27th, 2008 at Whole Wheat and Honey Coffee Shop (corner of 100th and 100th). Please come at 7:00 if you want coffee and snacks. The show will start at 7:30.

There will be a donation jar at the door just to help cover the cost of the show (keeping the coffee shop open late) so please bring some spare change.

Come one come all! Please pass this info on to anyone you think might be interested.

See you all on Thursday night.

Christine & Jodie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What city is this in? I wish I could be there!!!! Glad you made it home. I haven't read the last of your stories yet, but I will! I was offline moving...

Take care
Marcia

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great show!! Truly enjoyed it. Great to see you both again:)

Mary, Jim & Katherine